Fluorescence-based quantitative real-time PCR (qPCR) is the gold standard for the detection and quantification of nucleic acids due to its sensitivity and specificity. Luna products from NEB are optimized for qPCR or RT-qPCR, and are available for either intercalating dye or probe-based detection methods. All Luna products provide robust performance on diverse sample sources and target types.
Each Hot Start Taq-based Luna qPCR master mix has been formulated with a unique passive reference dye that is compatible across a wide variety of instrument platforms, including those that require a ROX reference signal. This means that no additional components are required to ensure machine compatibility. The mixes also contain dUTP, enabling carryover prevention when reactions are treated with NEB’s Antarctic Thermolabile UDG (NEB #M0372). A blue visible dye assists in tracking the reagents when pipetting into clear, multi-welled PCR plates. The reverse transcriptase, featured in the Luna RT-qPCR products is a novel, engineered WarmStart® enzyme developed for robust performance and increased thermostability. These features, combined with rapid, sensitive and precise real-time qPCR performance, make Luna the universal choice for all your qPCR and RT-qPCR experiments.
Experience best-in-class performance
- All Luna products have undergone rigorous testing to optimize specificity, sensitivity, accuracy and reproducibility
- Products perform consistently across a wide variety of sample sources
- A comprehensive evaluation of commercially-available qPCR and RT-qPCR reagents demonstrates superior performance of Luna products
Optimize your RT-qPCR with Luna WarmStart® Reverse Transcriptase
- Novel, thermostable reverse transcriptase (RT) improves performance
- WarmStart RT paired with Hot Start Taq increases reaction specificity and robustness
Make a simpler choice
One product per application simplifies selection
Convenient master mix formats and user-friendly protocols simplify reaction setup
Non-interfering, visible tracking dye helps to eliminate pipetting errors