Generate full-length immune gene repertoires of B and T cells from human or mouse cells
With the NEBNext Immune Sequencing Kits (available for mouse and human), sequence the full-length immune gene repertoires of B cells and T cells. Profile somatic mutations across all relevant contexts (e.g., V, D, and J segments and isotypes IgM, IgD, IgG, IgA, and IgE) with improved sequence accuracy. Characterize BCR light, BCR heavy, TCRα, TCRβ, TCRγ and TCRδ chains.
- Unlock the immune system’s complexity with a deeper analysis of receptor sequences
- Enrich for and sequence both B cell receptors (BCR) and T cell receptors (TCR)
- Eliminated use of variable region primers, reducing primer pool complexity and realizing unbiased and simultaneous recovery of B cell and T cell receptor transcripts
- Generation of full-length immune gene repertoires of B and T cells variable sequences (including isotype information), allowing downstream antibody synthesis and functional characterization not possible with approaches sequencing only the CDR3 region
- Accurately quantify transcripts with unique molecular identifiers (UMIs), enable accurate quantitation of each clone present in the sample, improves sequence accuracy and eliminates PCR bias
- Optimized high target-capture efficiency for immune repertoire sequencing and analysis from sub-microgram quantities of total RNA
- Analyze data using a bioinformatic workflow based on the open-source pRESTO toolkit (tutorial).
The NEBNext Immune-Seq workflow is just that simple.